After almost three weeks of absence, today I decided to end my self-imposed sabbatical from blogging.
Here’s what happened while I was out:
- The day I posted that I would take a break, I got a spike in my daily stats, and got more than 200 views that day, which is more than my average. I guess, some of you were concerned that I would be saying goodbye for good. To this I say thank you.
- This site still averaged more than 100 visits everyday despite having no new post for 18 days. I believe some of you are expectantly waiting for my return. Again, thank you.
- My older posts (even from few years back) have been viewed more since I took a break. I think many of you dug deeper into my storage chest, while waiting for a new post.
- I even had a few new followers to this blog since I took a break.
- Lastly, I learned I also miss writing and blogging, and I miss you all.
Here’s to another 72 months, and more, of blogging. Once again, thank you for your continued patronage.